Action Aircraft Brokers' process begins with assessing exactly what type of aircraft you are seeking. Our staff is consultative in style and our initial discussions are to determine how we can best serve you, our client
When Action Aircraft Brokers has an adequate understanding of your needs and you have agreed on a scope of services you want us to provide, then we will:
- Begin a thorough search for the specific aircraft you require.
(Our search scope will be local and national, including aircraft that are currently for sale as well as potential sellers who are not currently advertising their aircraft.)
When Action Aircraft Brokers has identified several choices that fit your criteria, we will:
- Compile a package with all information regarding those aircraft available meeting your specific requirement.
- Seek feedback from you as to which aircraft to pursue further.
(If at any time you feel the aircraft we have found are not what you are requiring, our staff will begin the search process again.)
When one or more aircraft are found to be of interest to you, Action Aircraft Brokers will:
- Begin a thorough search of those specific aircraft.
- Copies of logbooks will be requested and reviewed.
- Initial talks with the seller will begin.
- Based on the return information, our staff will communicate your best options for each aircraft.
(Many times, these initial reviews and conversations will uncover discrepancies that will save you valuable time and money.)
When you have reduced your considerations down to one aircraft, Action Aircraft Brokers will:
- Schedule a through pre-buy inspection with one of our trusted business partners.
- Begin title search and damage history checks.
- Begin negations for the best possible price for you.
When an agreed upon price is determined, Action Aircraft Brokers will:
- Schedule all closing procedures with one of its preferred escrow companies.
- Confirm registration changes.
- Oversee any other required procedures.
At the time of closing, Action Aircraft Brokers will:
- Arrange all final ferry of newly purchased aircraft to the airport of your choosing.
For our foreign clients, Action Aircraft Brokers will:
- Schedule export certificates procedures.
- Schedule an annual inspection.
- Schedule any other required procedures.
- Arrange all ferry or container shipping procedures.
- Confirm all shippers export procedures have been completed.
Action Aircraft Brokers enjoys helping our clients through the entire process of aircraft purchase to ownership. Purchasing an aircraft can be stressful. We believe the process should be an enjoyable time of anticipation of your newly purchased aircraft. We look forward to serving you with your aircraft needs.
Action Aircraft Brokers enjoys serving their clients throughout purchase and ownership of their aircraft. We have many business partners and can help manage many upgrades to your aircraft. If you need additional equipment or modifications before the aircraft arrives at your designated airport, whether U.S. or abroad, our staff can assist you with your needs.